Need ideas to cover the new national curriculum for Primary Science?
This workshop will give your school advice and support on delivering and embedding the new Science curriculum across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
It will include:
- Implementation of the new national curriculum for science
- Guidance on covering some of the new areas
- Activities to use in the classroom
- Ideas for integrating technology
- Opportunity to raise concerns and queries related to the new curriculum
Session can focus on particular topic areas, or be a more general overview of the whole curriculum.
Danny is an independent trainer and consultant. He is a former science (biology) teacher and now delivers ICT and science training to teachers all over the UK as well as overseas.
He is a PGCE Science lecturer for Billericay Educational Consortium on their Primary SCITT teacher training course, and also delivers science and ICT sessions on several other PGCE and B Ed courses at both primary and secondary level.