We can show you how to make the best use of your Interactive Whiteboard in both Primary and Secondary school classrooms and also at colleges and university level.
We can provide Bespoke Beginners and Advanced sessions and either Subject specific or general sessions. We’re also happy to deliver sessions to student teachers on ITT courses.
We can train on Smart, Promethean or Prowise software and have delivered IWB training to Educational, Commercial and Military customers in the UK and overseas over the last 15 years.
We can deliver training on:
- SMART Notebook versions 11, 14, 15
- SMART Response voting systems
- Promethean ActivInspire (or ActivStudio / ActivPrimary)
- Prowise Screens and Prowise Connect
A typical session includes
- Setting up and calibrating your board
- Basic use of the board using the whiteboard tools
- Creating interactive resources using simple tools
- Where to find additional resources
- Practical ideas for the classroom
Please get in touch with your requirements and we can tailor a course to your needs.